by Spence Rogers
Facebook is hugely popular these days. These are the top 5 reasons why your company should get on Facebook right now.
1. Number 1 Social Website: It is the number one social networking site on the internet. There are over 1.26 billion Facebook users. There are over 40 million Facebook fan pages. According to Statistic Brain, Facebook was number one for usage where 56% of social media users use Facebook. Next in line was Linked In that came in at 14%.
2. Number 2 Visited Website: It is the 2nd most visited website on the internet. According to Alexa.com, Facebook is only just below Google for website visits. This is no small number.
3. The Big Guys are Doing It: Look at any brand. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Orea, Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, McDonald’s, Subway and many more all have over 20 million Facebook followers. If they are doing it, chances are it is a good thing and they are seeing good return on investment.
4. People Spend A LOT of Time on Facebook: People spend on average 15 hours a month on Facebook. Some users check Facebook as much as 10 times a day via their mobile phone.
5. People More Likely to Buy if Referred on Social Media: According to Hubspot, 71% of people are more likely to buy a product or brand when they see it referred by or liked by a friend on Social Media. This is a staggering number that is forcing more and more brands to invest time and money into Social Media. And since Facebook is number 1 by a longshot, this means companies should be putting the bulk of their dollars into Facebook.
Latest posts by Spence Rogers (see all)
- 8 Ways to Use Pinterest to Grow your Brand - September 3, 2016
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, and Pigeon Differences - May 9, 2016
- 10 Helpful WordPress Plugins - September 9, 2015